Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 2

Last loading day...

Last night was sleepless for me, I think my body was in shock from all of the fat and calories. I could not get comfortable enough to sleep.

I eventually got up and took my drops at 6:00am and started my second day of loading. I found out quickly this morning that today was going to be much harder. I could barely keep myself eating...I hope I got enough calories.

I went to the store tonight to get my meal for tomorrow.. I will be enjoying 3.5 ounces of chicken breast boiled..(first time I have ever boiled chicken, hopefully it is cook all the way through) one handful of cucumber and a apple. I will be have the same for dinner... don't forget the gallon of water required, this will be very different for me since I usually get my water from diet coke.

As I am writing this I keep thinking I did not get enough today I think I am going to force one more thing down. YUM YUM YUM

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. your chicken will totally be cooked! You are so funny about cooking meat! Keep up the good work!!! You can totally do this!!

    ReplyDelete