Sunday, August 30, 2009

WOW I am at the end

OK so I have been really bad at the blogging!!! But really good at the diet!

I am coming to the end and as of today I am down 17 pounds!

I have adjusted and find the diet quit easy. It has really taught me to manage with the right kinds of food. I think that this was a great kick start to making better decisions.

I encourage everyone to try it! You can call me every day and I will help you though the rough patches. Just keep in mind that there will come the day that it will be easy.

I have gotten so use to my meals I think I will actually miss them.

I have a great hook up for getting your drops! So call me and I will give you all the needed info!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of ou. I am glad you did it and you were successful. You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete